Tue, 11 March 2014
1) News & Notes: B10 Champions Baby! Team 135 back after spring break.
2) Michigan Gameday: Wolverine great & radio analyst Terry Mills is my guest.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits: Headlines from a busy week around WolverineNation.
Website: www.gbmwolverine.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Open 24/7 for your calls and comments. Come on Wolverines!
On next weeks show our guest will be the voice of Michigan Basketball Matt Shepard.
Tue, 21 January 2014
1) Wolverine News & Notes - Finally a win at The Kohl Center! Michigan basketball tied for 1st with Sparty! Until Saturday!
2) Michigan Gameday - Basketball beat writer Rod Beard from The Detroit News is with me talking Michigan Hoops!
3) More Michigan Gameday - Recruiting Reporter Brandon Brown from MGoBlog gets us up to speed on the class of 2014.
4) Wolverine Quick Hits - The latest Women's Basketball & Hockey news.
Listen for free from your laptop or desktop. Click the link below for free weekly delivery of the show.
Thanks again to my guests this week. Basketball beat writer Rod Beard from The Detroit News, and recruiting reporter Brandon Brown from MGoBlog. We'll see you back here next week. GO BLUE!
Tue, 14 January 2014
1) Wolverine News & Notes - You wanted it! You got it! Borgess is out & Nussmeier is in!
2) Michigan Gameday - Associate Editor of The Wolverine, Michael Spath, joins me to share his thoughts on the new OC.
3) Visitors segment - Are Bama fans surprised by the Nussmeier departure? Guess not! Matt Scalici from AL.com give us the Bama perspective.
4) More Michigan Gameday - It's Big Boy time in the B10 for Michigan hoops. Wolverine beat writer Brendan Quinn is my guest this week.
Get the show delivered to your laptop or desktop for free from I-Tunes. Click the link below.
Next week we get a recruiting update from MGoBlog analyst Brandon Brown, and talk Michigan basketball with beat writer Rod Beard from The Detroit News. See you then! GO BLUE!
Wed, 26 January 2011
1) The View From Section 17 - Recruiting Update
2) Guest Segment - Oakland Press College writer Matthew Mowery joins me to discuss the Brady Hoke transition.
3) Wolverine Quick Hits - Updates on Michigan Hoops & Hockey.
4) Fan Feedback - Email and audio feedback from listeners.
Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Open 24/7 for your audio post. Give us a call with your opinion on anything Maize N Blue and we'll get you on the next show.
Subscribe to the show at I-Tunes. Click Below.
We're now available as an Android App. Visit the Android App store and search for The Michigan Man Podcast.
This weeks show is brought to you by Robin Lynn Productions. For all of your voiceover and narration needs keep us in mind. Visit our site at www.mikefitzvoiceovers.com We'll be back next Wednesday with the latest Wolverine News. GO BLUE!
Sat, 18 December 2010
1) Part two of my interview with hockey writer Yostmeister from Go Blue Michigan Wolverine.
Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Give us a call and leave your audio post.
Thanks to Yostmeister from GBMW for being our guest today. For the best in Michigan Hockey coverage follow Yostmeister at www.gbmwolverine.com
Subscribe to the show at the I-Tunes store. Click below.
We'll be back on Wednesday, December 22, with our first Gator Bowl Preview Show. GO BLUE!
Tue, 2 November 2010
1) Wolverine Post Game Notes: Michigan Blogger/Writer Jeff Contizano recaps the Penn State game.
2) Visitors Segment: Joe Kutsunis from the Illini Blog Hail To The Orange previews Saturday's game.
3) Scouting Report: Jeff Contizano is back with the Illini scouting report.
4) The View From Section 17: My closing thoughts on Penn State. The latest on No. 4 Michigan Hockey.
Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Open 24/7 for your audio comments, thoughts, or suggestions.
Subscribe at the I-Tunes Store. Click Below.
Thanks to our guest this week. Michigan writer/blogger Jeff Contizano, and Joe Kutsunis from the Illinios Blog "Hail To The Orange" www.hailtotheorange.com .
The Michigan Man Podcast is brought to you by Robin Lynn Productions. We specialize in narration and voiceover for corporate and training video, documentaries, e-learning, radio & tv commercials, and podcast promos. Visit us at www.mikefitzvoiceovers.com. GO BLUE!
Tue, 28 September 2010
1) The View From Section 17: BG Quick Hits.
2) BG Wrapup: ACE from The Wolverine Blog joins us to recap the BG win.
3) Visitors Segment: John from the blog Crimson Quarry talks about the Hoosiers season so far.
4) BG Scouting Report: ACE from The Wolverine Blog discusses the keys to a Wolverine victory in Bloomington.
5) Wolverine Post Game Notes: Final thoughts on the BG game.
Listener Line: Audio Posts from listeners NEEDED! Call 313 263-4842. Get on the next show!
Subscribe at I-Tunes Store. Click Below
The Michigan Man Podcast is sponsored by Robin Lynn Productions. We specialize in narration for Corporate Video, Sports Documentaries, radio & tv commercials, e-learning, and Podcast promos. Visit our site at www.mikefitzvoiceovers.com GO BLUE!
Tue, 24 August 2010
The View From Section 17 - Practice Updates
Interview: 2010 Defensive preview with ErocWolverine from the blog GO BLUE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE.
Wolverine Post Game Notes: Wolverine Hoop's takes to the hardwood in Europe.
Don't miss an episode this season. Subscribe at I-Tunes store.
Thanks to ErocWolverine for being our guest today. Get the latest Wolverine updates and news from Go Blue Michigan Wolverine. www.GBMWolverine.com
The Michigan Man Podcast is brought to you by Robin Lynn Productions. Check us out for corporate narration, radio & tv commercial voiceovers, and podcast promos. Visit www.mikefitzvoiceovers.com
Coming up next week: Our Uconn preview show with Kevin Meacham from The UConn Blog and Brian Cook from MGOBlog. Ready for download next Wednesday September 1st. GO BLUE!
Thu, 15 April 2010
Spring Football Game set for this Saturday, 17April.
NCAA snooping into West Virginia Football during Rodriguez era.
Interview with hockey blogger Yostmeister from Go Blue Michigan Wolverine. Part one of an interview wrapping up the 2009/2010 hockey season.
Wolverine Quick Hits: The latest news from Softball, Baseball, and Michigan hoops recruiting
Subscribe to The Michigan Man Podcast at I-Tunes. Click the link below.
Listener Line: 313 263-4842. Leave an audio post and we'll include you on an upcoming show.
Coming up next week: Part two with Yostmeister wrapping up the Wolverine Hockey season. We'll begin the first of a two part series discussing Michigan Spring Football...and much more! Join us
Fri, 19 March 2010
Ooops! I forgot to link to I-Tunes in my show notes. Please click below to subscribe from the I-Tunes store.
Category:college sports -- posted at: 9:15am EDT